On-site Portrait Photography Sessions
When was the last time you took a family portrait? Have the kids outgrown the last one? Isn’t it time to update the photos on your desk or mantle, or to prepare for birthdays, graduations, or this year’s holiday cards?
Why not let me bring the studio to you, and take your next portrait in the comfort of your own home?
Sessions can be customized to meet your schedule, budget, and needs. Please allow approximately 30 minutes at the start of your session to find the best location, and to set up light stands and other equipment.
All on-site photo sessions include:
- Setup & tear-down at one location
- Travel within 20 miles of ZIP code 91401
- Any number of “looks” or outfit changes within the scheduled time
- Basic (minor) retouching of photos selected for prints
- Digital copies of photos selected for prints, sized appropriately for posting online (Facebook, etc.) and emailing. (Low-resolution digital copies for personal online use only.)
Additional charges will apply for:
- Travel beyond 20 miles
- Multiple setup locations (billed as additional session time — add 30 minutes of setup/teardown time per additional location, plus travel time between locations, when figuring total session time)
- Expenses such as parking fees, or admission/permit fees for photography at sites that charge such fees
- Additional photo retouching done at customer’s request. (Customer will be given an estimate in advance for approval before additional retouching work is done.)